MENU

Slide

Thursday, April 03, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Anon: Hey babe, i bought that pair of heels at Gojane!
http://gojane.com/index.html
Hahahahahas, won't fall down so easily one lah!
used to it alrdy also. :D

Siewyin: Yeah loh, that part i cried like mad.

So depressing. ):
And i wanna watch the leap year,
They say very touching also right~

J: Hello babe,
I'm using Kose Softymo White oil makeup remover.
it's not bad, you can get it from basic beauty for 15 bucks?
Not very sure about how much it cost,

agar agar around there luh. (:

And i used Bio-oil, and Red Wine essence,
Anatomicals " No old bags allowed " eyegel,
And i don't use any toner leh. (:

butterfactory: I'm not really interested in
underaged parties babeeeee. (:


Passerby2: Hahahas, Actually i care
but seriously, whether or not i wear low cut,
People also will stare,
So why will i give a damn about them staring? (:

Lala: Hey, i bought it in a spree,
It's not stocking material.
It's really comfy, cotton/jersey material.

Elfie: Hey babe, Yeah i ordered it.
Still on it's way to singapore.
Will do a review when it's here!

I heard it's really good too. (:






i'm sooooo tired,
got my boy to give me morning call at 7.30am.
Woke up, and fell asleep again! (o.0)"
Then i woke up at 8.05!

Gosh,
Michael, the photographer was picking me up at 8.45am!

I did a Bikini shoot @ Old Changi Hospital
with Michael & Berd.

The weather is like shit! The sun already like so hot at 10am.
Thank god they drive there, If i had to walk in to OCH,
I'll prolly die on my way there.






Even in my bikini i was like perpiring.
And i was so sleeeeeepy, Can't stand morning shoot.

And we saw this dead crow in a cage
at the entrance of OCH. =\
Gives me the creeps.

Then when i told felicia and florella that i shot at OCH today,
They were like omg, haunted leh!
The sun so bright, Wanna see ghost also cannot see can!
But, Choy choy choy. I don't wanna see. :D






Yesterday i was like teasing Ejun that he's entering

the uncle-ish world. LOL,
he wanted to shoot at 5-6am that kinda timing!
Gosh! Madness!

Cos most of the younger photographers i know,
always prefer shooting in the afternoon,
But the older photographers always

want morning shoot, 7, 8 am that kind. o.0"






Just two photos from this morning's shoot.



Had a bikini shoot last friday with Shirley @ Punggol beach.
Thaaaaaank god the photographer drives.
So hot loh, So while one of us shoot, the other will sit
in the car and wait, and i really wanna hug and kiss the
person who invented the air con.
*Megawatts Smile!*




While waiting in the car~




Shirley bought these back for me from Genting,
So sweet right. Hehehe, Shirley bought the
handphone strap of the Kimono Girl
for me
and she, yq and apple. The 4 of us all have! :D




Mine & Shirley's!



Chilled at Gelare after our shoot and waiting for
felicia to come back from KK hospital and meet us.







So we slacked and crapped for the rest of the day,
and i don't really rmb what happened luh,
oh yah, And boyf made me very very very pissed.
Annoying pig! *Pouts*




Saturday morning i had a shoot @ Siloso Beach Resort.
The place is really relaxing and nice!
I'm thinking of booking a room for my 18th birthday.
Cafe Del Mar is like directly opposite the beach resort!




Anyway, i overslept! (very typical of me) -.-"
Always happens when i have morning shoots! ):
Hate morning shoots.

And i feel so bad loh,
Alan the photographer was still really nice about it.
still say feel bad that i have to rush.
I feel even worst. ):

It was fun shooting with him thou, very relaxing.
The shoot consist partly of satin nightie slips,
Big white shirt. Yadda.

And there was a bathtub shoot with rubber duckies/rose petal!
Wonder if the pictures will turn out nice,
Cos it was very rushed!
Like we wrapped up the bathtub shot in 15 mins,
Cos he had to check out already.




Met up with my boy, who was already waiting for me at Vivocity.
Shooooooopping! :DDD






Bowtie hairband/pink&orange bangle from F21
Flower clip from Tangs, Cute japanese bra strap,
Darling bought my favourite starburst candy for me
before he meeting me. :D



Darling bought me the ring from Risis.



Bought this plushie backrest for my Ikea armchair,
that i'm using as my computer chair nowadays.
So you can imagine, I'm damn relaxed now.
Lol, typing on the keyboard on the cushion on my lap.




Some photos from Saturday's shoot:










Sunday evening bikini shoot at Hotel Royal @ Queens.
Blah~ It's was fun luh, the 3 photographer they were all very funny.
Hahahas, and i was watching the tv while they
figure out what's wrong with the softbox flash.
White Chick was on AXN.









Met up with Jx for dinner @ my favourite thai restaurant at far east.
And he insisted that he wanna give me a treat.
And he paid for movies too, We watched shutter.
I think it's groooooooss. =\

Then he sent me hooooome after the movie.




The pretty heels i bought! (:





Ordered a Wetseal dress afew days ago!






Okay, My boy's coming over to fetch me out for dinner.
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: